How many times have you had a quick question about how to treat a burn or a bug bite, or wonder if that rash is more than a simple allergic reaction? When you are on vacation, do you ever wonder where you would go if you needed medical assistance or had an emergency?
iTriage is a fantastic healthcare information software product introduced by Healthagen, LLC; developed by two emergency room physicians.
Drs. Peter Hudson and Wayne Guerra introduced iTriage to give healthcare consumers crucial information in acute care settings:
- Information on more than 300 symptoms, 1000 diseases and 350 medical procedures
- A nationwide directory of hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, pharmacies and physicians
- Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, IP address or zip code locations
- Nurse advice lines
- Detailed quality reports from HealthGrades on hospitals and physicians
- Help negotiating medical bills through an iTriage partnership with one of the most respected claims adjudication organizations
- Emergency Room Wait Times for hospitals in select parts of the country
For more information and to download the app, click here: